Staycations are a new trend in India. People with their busy schedules prefer to sneak out for a short vacation on weekends or a staycation at luxury resorts for two-three days.
What is a staycation in literal terms?
A staycation is a vacation where we stay or travel domestically rather than crossing the borders. Being barred inside our houses during these times of pandemic have strongly triggered the need of a truly refreshing staycation. We, at Best Western Resort Country Club, offer the most relaxing stay and are the best Luxury Resort in Gurgaon.
We all can plan and go on a vacation domestically. While we all are eagerly waiting for leisure travel before resuming back to our day to day tasks, a staycation is the closest thing that we can have for a holiday and recreation.
Reasons staycations are going to be our saviour in 2020 -
1. Our choices are limited
The rules of social distancing and complete lockdown have made non-essential travel firmly restricted around the world. While we all hope that the situation will improve and these restrictions will be lifted in recent times, it’s likely that international travel will remain challenging for a long time. From bigger queues to get through airports to limited numbers allowed into big attractions, the entire experience will be drastically different. An easier option will be to use personal transport to travel domestically. And we, at Best Western Resort Country Club are your easy to reach and a must go-to option.
We need something to look forward to
Before COVID-19 emergency, many of us were lucky enough to consider travel as a necessity in life and not a luxury. As we frequently rethink travel, it’s still settled into our mind that getting away from normal life and experiencing something new and different is a much needed and an essential thing to do. Booking a staycation will give us something to look forward to and will refresh our mood. Whether it’s going back to your enjoyable destination or exploring somewhere new, it just needs to be outside of the premises where we have spent our lockdown life.
3. Travel needs to be stress free
Life continues to be pretty stressful so while we may want a change of scene, it needs to be little straight-forward and easy to handle. A staycation allows you to follow the necessary safety guidelines and also have a relaxing break. Use your private transport, reach us at your convenience, and allow yourself to be socially distant plus give yourself a needed break from the routine.
4. We’re pretty good at seeing or doing less now
Any holiday over the next few months is probably going to involve less sight-seeing, fewer adventurous activities with people in close proximity and almost nil time in cafes, bars and restaurants. We all seriously need to practice the art of staying at home rather than being out. These are vital steps that we can take with us on holiday, where we can be present in a new setting and still have fun at the slower pace of life. A staycation can offer you safe, enjoyable and quality time with your loved ones.
Here, we enlist certain key points for why we should opt for a luxurious staycation.
- Staycations are easy
- Staycations are affordable
- Staycations can be quite an amazing experience
- Staycations are refreshing and lift up one's mood
- Staycations are a great way to do something out of the monotony
What are the Pros of a Staycation?
- Reduced travel time
- Saves over expenditure
- Allows you to experience tourist stuff In your hometown
- It can offer a quick relaxing trip
- Home is not far away to visit back
- Have the fun of the trip domestically
- Helps avoid inevitable stress
- Provides much needed rejuvenation
Why choose us for your staycation?
- Best Western Resort Country Club is a must visit destination for a pleasurable experience.
- We are a 4-star Govt. approved hotel & a world class resort, near Manesar (Delhi-NCR).
- We are ranked as an exotic resort that’s Unique & Distinct !
- Spread in the green lapse of nature, it covers an area of over 50 green acres. Its pristine beauty & state of the art facilities makes it the first choice of all leisure & business travelers.
- We provide an eco-friendly ambience, away from pollution & congestion of the city.
- Our lavish hotel & resort, with a combo of comfort & fresh air offers you the much-needed break !
- Our Resort is widely spread comprising 120 well-appointed rooms, an exclusive Royale Garden having 150,000 sq. ft. open area & 9,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art Banquet / Convention Hall, to offer you a perfect staycation.
We, at Best Western Resort Country Club, are the fantastic and most preferred Holiday Destination for Couples in Gurgaon.