These fantastic ideas are a good place to start whether you want to give your Wedding venue a touch of your unique style or a complete makeover. Remember to seek your planner's or venue manager's approval before paying for any large installations or decor elements. You don't want to find out on the big day that the light fixtures can't be strung from the rafters or that the cloth drape isn't allowed. The Best Wedding Venue in Gurgaon has shared some brilliant ideas for transforming your reception space.
- Hang More Lights: Hanging many chandeliers, lanterns, or cafe lights from the ceiling may transform a space from empty to intimate, especially if your venue has high ceilings.
- Bring the Outside In: Collaborate with your florist to bring in tiny trees to break up the dining tables, or cover a pergola with vines and greenery to make your head table pop.
- Light Up the Room: As a well-known Destination Wedding Venue in Gurgaon Beautiful all-over lighting is one of the most effective methods to instantly transform a space. Expert planners choose amber or pink uplights because the warm glow is attractive and can transform even the most basic space into a sophisticated and fashionable one. Furthermore, this type of light is quite flattering to all complexion tones.
- Pay Attention to the Details: Once the space is lit, use tiny lights to spotlight a few locations within your reception area to add even more drama. For Example, Use a monogram gobo light on the wall behind your Partner’s table, or pin spots on the cake table, escort card table, and guest book display.
- Drape the Room: Draping the space can create a different world within the room if your reception venue has wallpaper or paint that clashes with your wedding décor (or even if it doesn't. Choose a cloth that complements your wedding colors or go for a clean, classic look with white.
- Add a Little Shine: Add a little shine to a blank canvas spot to make it look fantastic. A fresh look can be achieved by hanging crystal drapes along the walls, dangling from centerpieces, or scattering crystals on the dining tables. Alternatively, go for a shiny look by using sequin table runners.
- Hang Chandeliers: Ballroom-appropriate lights hung over a few dinner tables create an attractive atmosphere, whether they're modern wrought-iron chandeliers, antique crystal chandeliers, or chandeliers draped in plants.