With a view to make the world a better place to live, it's important to implement green practices to reduce waste, preserve natural resources, improve both air & water quality, & protect eco-systems & bio-diversity. To achieve the objective, we have initiated the following steps at the resort :
- All bulbs & tubes have been replaced with LEDs.
- Solar Panels installed for heating water to supply hot water to all rooms & public areas. All geyzers removed.
- Plastic, paper & other waste materials are collected by a Kabadi, for sale to recycling industries.
- Bio-degradable garbage bags of different colours are used for collection of garbage.
- Signages put prominently, requesting guests to use dustbins placed around.
- A large Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) & an Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP)installed for recycling of the w/c, laundry & kitchen effluents, & after treatment the recycled water is used for garden watering & compost avail for manuring.
- No stubble burning. Garden & horticulture waste is recycled to make bio-mass pellets, which are used in kitchen stoves & boiler, to replace LPG & firewood.
- Restaurant waste food is recycled to make compost for garden use.
- Plastic Recycle Machine ordered to be installed.
- In the bath rooms, water shower cabins have replaced about 50% bath tubs, to conserve water.
- Swimming pools water is recycled after filtration
- E-golf carts provided for shuttling guests & transportation of baggage.
- Planted more than 10,000 trees & shrubs in the resort.
- Water sprinklers used for watering of lawns & garden, to conserve water.
- Display plates, as depicted below, are prominently placed in all wash rooms, to educate guests to preserve environment.
This earth is the only home we have. Every little HELP to preserve it adds up to yet another beautiful morning for our children.
We share & appreciate your concern for environment preservation to save the Earth.